Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: The Sispey River  (Read 501 times)

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
The Sispey River
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:55:15 PM »
Me and a couple of friends fished the Sispey River on Saturday and what a great day it was. The river fished well most of the day with cream midges, black zebra midges and red wire asses.  The day was so good I had a epic battle with a 2 lb stripe on  a 3 wt with 6 x tippet needless to say I saw the fish real well but had no chance in landing him. I thought I d post this for all the people in AL that keep up with this board. Yall have a good week and I ll see some of you on Monday at the Film Tour
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher