Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: It's about that time!!!!  (Read 561 times)

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
It's about that time!!!!
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:44:53 AM »
If only we had some water....
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

Steve Howard

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: It's about that time!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 11:10:54 AM »
Rain Friday, not enough to replenish, but at least it's rain.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 07:55:18 PM »
I know somebody who thought it was time to go today!!! Seems he was right!!  ;)
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

Rocketman

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:41:48 PM »
Hey guys I'm new to this group.  I fly fish/conventional fish the Middle TN musky madness and enjoy the challenge.  I've read a lot on these forums recently and I appreciate how it isn't a place for freely giving away good fishing spots.  I feel they must be found with hard work and lots of time.  Anyways, I wanted to chime in on the water conditions...I've had some good musky action this summer and in recent weeks despite lower water levels.  It's been like pulling teeth to get fish to do more than follow sluggishly to the boat.  Hopefully some good rain and cooler temperatures in the near future will get the musky fired up even more!