Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Can't say this enough  (Read 894 times)

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
Can't say this enough
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:46:48 PM »
Certain species and certain places shouldn't be whored out on the Facebook and instagram and YouTube and here for that matter. Folks, those sites reach MILLIONS of people and the posts never go away. At least here i can restrict to members only.
Dave said the other day he tried three boat put ins and all were full. Catch and release isn't the only responsibility of a good sportsman...... Enough for Gods sake!
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

Lonewolf

• FishHead
Re: Can't say this enough
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:17:44 PM »
Are you talking about this dumb ass that breaks the law and then posts his own face on the web?

[attachment deleted by admin]

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 10:43:34 PM »
Are you talking about this dumb ass that breaks the law and then posts his own face on the web?

Have you forwarded that to TWRA, or did they already bust him?

Lonewolf

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 10:53:42 PM »
I sent the link and mentioned you might want to give him a call. Didn't get a response back.

TheYiman

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 12:20:10 PM »
Certain species and certain places shouldn't be whored out on the Facebook and instagram and YouTube and here for that matter. Folks, those sites reach MILLIONS of people and the posts never go away. At least here i can restrict to members only.
Dave said the other day he tried three boat put ins and all were full. Catch and release isn't the only responsibility of a good sportsman...... Enough for Gods sake!

Yep. I realize I used to posts a lot of reports, I tried to be vague in the reports, but these days I just keep it to myself. Cheers.