Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Hope everyone is ok.  (Read 69 times)

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
Hope everyone is ok.
« on: March 23, 2020, 09:11:39 AM »
This virus is taking a toll on the country I know some of my buds on here are tied to the service industry and are taking the brunt from first wave of financial hardship. I don't have much to offer except fellowship. Hopefully this is over soon and we can all breathe a sigh of relief and get about with our lives. Prayers for our country.
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

Steve Howard

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hope everyone is ok.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 07:12:07 AM »
Hanging tough. I work for a very large healthcare company that is worldwide. We mobilized 2000+ workers to work from home in a bout a week. And there is more to come.

Stay strong everyone!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 10:05:55 AM »
The pandemic is no good, at least itís during some of the best fishing of the year.  The reds have been on fire, jumped a monster snook last Thursday, and Kings showed up this weekend.   Chased them yesterday and got cut off 3 times.  Stay safe, I was talking with a guy that asked if I was worried.  Nah, God had this mapped out a long time ago. He knows my steps, we good.  I write that in confidence because he knows your steps too. 

Cheers pals,
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:16:57 AM »
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

Steve Howard

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 05:01:41 PM »
Things are normal here, except for the kids being home from school.  Now if I can get my parents (75 and 78) to quit going shopping everyday, I will be okay.