Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Rod Building class  (Read 5505 times)

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Re: Rod Building class
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »
Leo, check your pm here or your bellsouth email.

I have boo building quesitons.

Ron
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Re: Rod Building class
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 07:04:02 PM »
OK--I'm in on the rod building class. I just talked to Leo. We're gonna build me a Bamboo Babe. Complete with custom weaved thread graphics of mermaids and diamond encrusted stripping guide. 24K Gold reel seat and platinum fighting butt. Will probably also include a solar powered fish finder and automatic fly tier onner tool along with GPS and camera.

Gonna call her the Caney Queen.

On second thought, maybe no diamonds or gold or platinum or fish finder or fly tier onner tool or gps or camera, but it's gonna be a nice piece of grass.

Monday evenings, or any evening actually other than a Friday or Saturday, is fine with me. Too busy at the store on Friday and Saturdays to skip out early.

Looking forward to it guys. Thanks for putting this together
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."