Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Skunkedagain  (Read 63 times)

Steve Howard

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Skunkedagain
« on: May 04, 2021, 09:53:24 AM »
Good to see you here.  :D
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Skunkedagain

Re: Skunkedagain
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 11:45:13 PM »
Thanks! Just trying to figure this fly fishing thing out. I go to the Caney but all I catch is kayakers >:(

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 10:55:22 AM »
Skunkedagain.

Welcome...

Not all are pals, but a pal is a pal
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

Skunkedagain

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 10:20:50 PM »
Thanks Pal. Just what makes a pal a pal?? Is it he who turns around and drives I40 after his Palís SLT flies out of the boat to look for it? Or perhaps he who is the first one up to get a serpentine belt for his Palís truck so the journey to the White can continue. Maybe heís the one who goes back to sleep after a bear nosed around camp.......knowing his Pal was on guard duty the rest of the night? I think these are just a few things that makes up a Pal. Pal :P

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 09:24:32 AM »
You gonna eat that Pal.

Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 10:33:20 AM »
Hey it's pal! I was supposed to find your password. Let me look into that.
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2021, 11:18:49 AM »
I had to call another pal to hook a pal up. 

Well, got to go--Austin Troutt has a baseball game, and this pal is head coach for player development.

Pal-o-riffic