Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Plateau Spring Creeks 4/13  (Read 1565 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Plateau Spring Creeks 4/13
« on: April 14, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
I fished a couple of the spring creeks on the plateau this weekend and though the water was high we still managed to get a few stockers to play. With high water and cold weather conditions we worked pretty hard to get the few Trout we did catch.  I’m really afraid last summer killed any chance of holdover fish this year and I probably won’t pay $3.25 a gallon to find out for sure. If anyone who fishes up there goes please let us know how they are fishing!

Mike Anderson

Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Re: Plateau Spring Creeks 4/13
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »
3.49/gallon here yesterday.

I think I need a motor scooter. Maybe a Honda 90 Trail Bike. Wonder if I could find one somewhere?
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »
Sounds like a good time even with the high prices.

I was taking care of home karma.  ;)
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

jarrod white

• Jdub
  • Global Moderator
  • "I live because I fish, I work because I have to."
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »
3.49/gallon here yesterday.

I think I need a motor scooter. Maybe a Honda 90 Trail Bike. Wonder if I could find one somewhere?
I have a couple of buddys that just bought the new honda scooters  62 miles a gallon :o (same as my dodge pickup) :-X   :'(

Jarrod
I just don't care!