Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: This weekends plans??  (Read 807 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
This weekends plans??
« on: April 25, 2008, 07:07:10 AM »
Well, Cordell Hull generation is slowing down and light rain is in the forecast....  Priest should be about to explode with Hybrid action. We all know the Caney is fishing fantastic. Crappie and White Bass in the Stones should be great to phenomenal. Smallmouth on the plateau should also be getting good. What's it going to be?

I think I’m going to try to break the Striper on the fly record. Wish us luck!
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Glenn Hawkins

• FishHead
Re: This weekends plans??
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 07:10:23 AM »
Good Luck Mike.  Hope you guys catch a whopper.

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 07:12:15 AM »
Yall come joins us?
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Looper Flies

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »
I'm heading back to that secret squirrel smallmouth spot I went to last week.  I'm hoping that this small cold front and the rain thats coming won't affect it too much.  I'll be sure to post pics and such.
Fish on!

Travis C.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »
A buddy and I are going to be fishing the Caney. Mike your report got me all itching to get up there. I hope we have similiar luck as you did last weekend. I will post our results and hopefully pictures of some good fish.