Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: 05 Clacka  (Read 3608 times)

jarrod white

• Jdub
  • Global Moderator
  • "I live because I fish, I work because I have to."
05 Clacka
« on: August 29, 2008, 05:10:50 PM »
I noticed an 05 Clacka on ebay, and its with an individual in Georgia. I just thought I would pass it along incase anybody was in the market.

Jarrod
I just don't care!

Glenn Hawkins

• FishHead
Re: 05 Clacka
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:27:56 AM »
Thanks for the heads up!  Grumpy stole mine and I need another drifter. ;D

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 06:52:02 AM »
There ya go Glenn, chines look like it's been on the HI, other than that , SWEET.

Grumpy

Leo deMonbreun

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »
"For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish." - John H. Bradley

jarrod white

• Jdub
  • Global Moderator
  • "I live because I fish, I work because I have to."
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »
I like it, but I am sure , like the HYDE power drifter, it will be expensive. I think you can buy a Supreme for less money, and have a much better boat. I guess I should not say better, but more durable and functionable. :-\

Jarrod
I just don't care!

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 08:17:59 AM »
IMO some boats are too pretty to disgrace with an outboard. This would be one of them.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Leo deMonbreun

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »
IMO some boats are too pretty to disgrace with an outboard. This would be one of them.
Sort of what I was thinking!  a jet on a drift boat  ??? guess there is a demand for it though!
"For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish." - John H. Bradley

Racer X

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
I certain configuration on a drifter type boat would be the most functional boat on the water.  Jarrod, Jason can make those boats as tough as needed.  I talked to him 4 years ago on a possible concept boat I wanted to build.  He said that he could make a hull tough enough to drag it down a gravel road.  ;)

Racer X

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
btw, I've got a Hog Island for sale.   A Clacka isn't in the same league.  ;)  I don't imagine there's a big demand for a hardcore drifter over yalls way though.

Rockyraccoon

• Rocky Top Anglers
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 03:11:20 PM »
btw, I've got a Hog Island for sale. 

Your selling your boat?
Goo Goo Ga Choob!

I'd like to go where the pace of life's slow. Could you beam me somewhere, Mister Scott?
Any old place here on Earth or in space.You pick the century and I'll pick the spot.

Racer X

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:25 PM »
It's just for some money to get Melody's house ready for the market.  If she'd hurry up and close on one of her dadburn listings I won't have to sell it.  ::)   She owns her house outright so I hope to buy another Hog after it sells.  Probably the new skiff.  I've still got the raft.  Lord willing, I'll never be without a float boat again!  ;)

Racer X

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »
Well, I guess it's our house.  This marriage stuff is still way new to me.  ;)

Rockyraccoon

• Rocky Top Anglers
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »
This marriage stuff is still way new to me.  ;)

The funny thing is.......it's always "new" to us (men) and we never quiteit.
Goo Goo Ga Choob!

I'd like to go where the pace of life's slow. Could you beam me somewhere, Mister Scott?
Any old place here on Earth or in space.You pick the century and I'll pick the spot.