Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: trying to post pics  (Read 2533 times)

icthus

• FishHead
trying to post pics
« on: January 18, 2009, 06:21:26 PM »
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: trying to post pics
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 06:45:51 AM »
Looks like it worked.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Leo deMonbreun

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »
does the additional options not list another avenue for uploading pictures anymore?
"For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish." - John H. Bradley

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:31 AM »
Yes it still does.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Leo deMonbreun

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »
Got it but I am getting this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. 

tried reducing the picture and got it down pretty small but it still won't do it!
"For the supreme test of a fisherman is not how many fish he has caught, not even how he has caught them, but what he has caught when he has caught no fish." - John H. Bradley

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »
Got it but I am getting this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. 

tried reducing the picture and got it down pretty small but it still won't do it!

ditto for me too
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
I also got the uploader is full message.

Icthus's pic is a photobucket link.
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:59 AM »
Yea the allotted memory for pics is full. It's best if I don't host pics using my web space or else my space will get smaller. For that reason it's best if we just use photobucket, fliker or another hosting service from now on.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956