Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Another good article from midcurrent.com  (Read 4152 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

dleo6446

Re: Another good article from midcurrent.com
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:00:21 PM »
hehehe...if I ever quit laughin,......hehehehehe

Caneybuff

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:22:01 PM »
good lord..  lol

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 11:47:06 PM »
Grumpster is looking good from the chin down!!
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 07:12:17 AM »
ah haha, i was reading up on that yesterday & going over the map, all i need is a jet boat to get me past a certain creek & backup & i'm in like Flynn ;D
I don't know why they make such a big fuss over them, they're really rather easy to catch, why, in my hour & half for fishing for them, i'll hookup at least once ;D
Yep, i've got some big 'ol # 8 flies tied up & ready to go, CB says the Tug is the Drug, boys these things have a tug like no other freshwater fish that i've felt.
33" is the legal length in TN, legal for what i'm not sure, once you get the primitive looking thing in the boat, the only thing you're thinking about is getting it out of there.
That is unless you're name is Mike A, he sits back there & says the fly fell out of his mouth, put it back in for a pic, i'm thinking, is he crazy, did he not see those rows of teeth :o
Man, i'm ready to do it again, might not ever catch another one, i think we will & i got's the idea of where to go.

Grumpy

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 08:56:17 AM »
Lets plan a trip ASAP.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956