Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Ark/Tenn--- Dec/Jan fishing finale  (Read 1917 times)

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
Ark/Tenn--- Dec/Jan fishing finale
« on: January 08, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »
Well, I've spent the past 3 weeks with a generous break from work and a great opportunity to squeeze in some fishing before life starts getting very busy.  Crystal and I fished the Little Red a few days, and then I returned to my home waters of East Tenn to fish with my brother Jay and good friend John.....Crystal rejoined me in TN after New Year's.  We used boats and a little hiking to discover some new stretches on the rivers--with some great new finds.  Hope everyone enjoys the photos, and I look forward to seeing others' fishing pics,....I'll be fishing vicariously through them when I can't go this season.
Travis

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: Ark/Tenn--- Dec/Jan fishing finale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 08:05:14 PM »
Great shots! Its pretty cool that your family also shares the passion for fly fishing.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Re: Ark/Tenn--- Dec/Jan fishing finale
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
I agree with Mike, nice pics. Crystal is a real cutie too. Glad you had a great adventure, looks like it was fun.

Two Thumbs Up!
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."