Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Videos  (Read 2838 times)

jkilday4

• FishHead
  • One cast ... just one more ... 'n'then another ...
Videos
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:18:28 AM »
Trying to figure out best way to save vid's and post them here.  I've got a tool VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 that I downloaded to crop/edit/save the .avi files from my Pentax Optio WG-1; I thought I'd give it a try as it was recommended on a video forum.

I'm unsure of file size, compression.  I compressed it using the codek of Cinepak Codec by Radius and set the 'Quality' to 70 of 100.  When I saved it, it went from 2.66 GB to 232 Mb (which included about 1/3 crop-out).  This size seems big?  It takes a long time to save and upload to photobucket.  Should I lower the quality to reduce size further?

Then, how to post them?  I've seen just a url link and also a frame link with no 'play' button, and a frame link with a 'play' button...

Thanks for any help -

John

jkilday4

• FishHead
Re: Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:31:52 AM »
Posting here just to see if too big:

jkilday4

• FishHead
Re: Videos
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:01 AM »
Well it worked.  It looks like it's just a link to the photobucket location where I stored it, so size shouldn't be an issue here I guess.