Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: got out for a bit today.  (Read 2890 times)

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
got out for a bit today.
« on: October 23, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
Got the jet boat wet today!! :D fishing was still a bit slow, but i did manage a few fish.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
Re: got out for a bit today.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »
I am a jealous man Yoda. I got dragged into helping my brother and sister in laws shop for furniture
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »
I am a jealous man Yoda. I got dragged into helping my brother and sister in laws shop for furniture

Fish seem to have moved from faster and shallower water to deeper and slower water after the weather turned much cooler this week - at least that is what I am finding.  Bluegill and pumkinseeds are hiding and non-existant now.  Redeye too.  Saw some lethargic carp and a lot of shad.
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Fred Mertz

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 11:18:27 PM »
Nice smallies, Yoda!
Thanks for sharing.

Fred

jkilday4

• FishHead
  • One cast ... just one more ... 'n'then another ...
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 09:42:20 AM »
Yo - Neat boat & nice fishes.

Fish seem to have moved from faster and shallower water to deeper and slower water after the weather turned much cooler this week - at least that is what I am finding. 

I found similar yesterday too - smallie fishing Nolichucky, my fish were later in the afternoon in slack ledgy boulder water, 3-5' depth.  A couple of nice 13-14"ers on wiggle minnow & sinking line along with some other dinks...

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 01:49:24 PM »
Nice work on the smallies!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 02:55:49 PM »